We collect information about you in a variety of ways.
Participation in Our Original Ninfa’s Rewards Program
When you register and/or participate in The Original Ninfa’s Rewards Program or any other program we may offer, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, zip code, and date of birth, as well as to generate a user name and password. As you use your account, we may also collect other information from you, such as the points you earn and rewards you redeem, how often you frequent the restaurant, and any preferences you express.
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Other Promotions
Use and Retention of the Information About You
The Original Ninfa’s may collect information about you for a variety of purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
- administer and improve our sites and businesses;
- grow our businesses by delivering a broad range of personalized products and services to you and other customers;
- offer our products or services that we think you may find of interest;
- understand our customers preferences and history, and tailor our services and promotional offers accordingly;
- respond to inquiries;
- process transactions you request and deliver products that you have purchased;
- send you promotional and other offers via email, informing you about our products and services and other offerings;
- communicate with you regarding your membership in our Original Ninfa’s Rewards Program or other promotional program, and facilitate the functioning of our programs (such as the delivery of rewards); and
- conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
We may keep indefinitely all of the information about you collected through our sites.
Disclosure of the Information About You
We will not disclose any information about you to any third party or organization. We may however, use such information in the following circumstances:
(1) when you request or authorize the disclosure;
(2) when the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our systems against misuse, loss or alteration. We use encryption technology to protect sensitive information, such as credit card information, being transferred to our site. Please note, however, that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. If we receive instructions using your log-in information, we will assume that you have authorized such instructions, so please keep your user name and password secure.
Access to Your Information and Your Choices
If you have registered for a Rewards Program card, you have the ability to edit certain personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account and making the changes.
Changes to These Terms